Friday, September 23, 2011

Would You Pay 40 Bucks To Look 10 Years younger?


Would you pay $40 to look 10 years younger?  How about $38?  I think most woman have already had the answer in their mind or already said it out loud by now.  Ask yourself this one question...if you could look younger, wouldn't you at least try?

With Avon's Anew Genics Night Treatment Cream you can.  Do you every wonder why some women look so young.  As if they just never age.  Do you ever stop to think maybe it's in their genes. 

Avon has discovered that you too have a youth gene and you could be one of those women.  (AKA the boring stuff)

Inspired by the discovery that everyone has a Youth Gene, our Genics formula is designed to stimulate your Youth Gene’s activity, which slows down with age. Now you can undo up to 10 years from the look of your skin.  In 4 weeks – improves the appearance of discolorations by up to 100%. Dramatically reduces the look of wrinkles.


Here are a few reviews from Avon customers who have shopped on my online store and also used Avon's Anew Genics Treatment Cream (472-887)

"This is an amazing product. It actually delivers the results that it promises. I have a bathroom full of $150+ products that don't even come close to this amazing cream. It works quickly, my skin looked more radiant after the first use. I can't wait to see the long term results. Best ANEW product by far. I wish they had a body cream! I would highly recommend."



"I noticed results after one night's usage. After 3 days, my skin was noticeably improved: skin tone, clarity, brightened, firmness, etc. LOVE IT!!!"

Remember that Avon has it's amazing 100% guarantee policy.  If for some reason you are not satisfied with the product(s) you can return it for a 100% refunds or and refund.  No questions asked.  What do you really have to loose?  Spend $38 on Avon's Anew Genics Treatment Cream.  Your shipping will be FREE since you are spending over $30 on My Online Store and you will look 10 years younger!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...