Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Shopping Online Is Always Quick And Easy With Avon

Buy Avon Online


PRODUCTS DELIVERED TO YOUR FRONT DOOR 

Shop AVON 


Click on the 2011 Current Avon Catalog cover above to shop the entire Avon brochure online.  You can also view and shop from the MARK, Outlet, Big Deal, and Count on Savings flyers.
  • You will have to register on my Avon Online Website Important: Always check the box--Email address-Yes,  I would like to receive emails notifying me of campaign and promotional offers.  Doing this is FREE and you can "unsubscribe" at anytime.  
  • Add to bag all of the items that you want to purchase.  
  • Click View Bag and Put in the Avon free shipping code. Update Order.
  1. Free shipping on First order of any amount REPFLYER OR FIRSTREP
  2. Free shipping on Orders $10 or over AVONYEAR (one time use only)
  3. Free shipping on Orders $30 or over always (then current campaign #)
  • Proceed to Checkout
  • Pay with credit/debit card.  
  • Complete Purchase
That's all there is to it.  The products will be delivered to your home in 7-10 days.  Hopefully this will make your shopping with AVON quick and easy.  I will get credit for your purchase if you register and shop on my website. You can usually see my picture and name on top of the screen (Julie McClure Sutton). You will also receive a FREE Avon Book for the next campaign.  Now sit back and Shop Avon with ease at my AVON ONLINE STORE.

Thanks so much for becoming my online Avon customer. I aim to give good personal service. Email(juliesutton.avon@att.net) or call(314-495-2699) me with any questions you may have.  I will answer you quickly! 


Your Online Avon Lady! Julie
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...