Monday, January 14, 2013

AVON: I Heart You Plush Singing Bear Just $16.99, FREE Shipping PLUS FREE Gift With Purchase!!


For everyone that loves Avon and their awesome deals here is one just in time for Valentines Day!!  Buy (1) I Heart You Plush Singing Bear - item #179-557 for $16.99 (reg priced $34.99) - He dances and sings to the popular Justin Beiber song "Baby." Click above to watch the video.  I bought this for my daughter last year and it really is super cute.  She turned 9 in November and she still loves it.  With the purchase of the I Heart You Singing Bear you will receive (1) FREE Break Away Mini Emery Board (valued at $1.99) (free with each $10 purchase of select products)PLUS....you receive FREE Shipping with code SNOWY until 1/15/2013!!  Please be sure to choose DIRECT DELIVERY when checking out.  
What is Direct Delivery?  It simply means the items you order on Avon.com will be shipped to the address you give.  Yes, that is correct.  They will be shipped directly to your doorstep!  How awesome is that!!


     
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...