Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Do You LOVE Eggs? A MUST Have IS The Egg Cooker!!



Cuisinart CEC-10 Egg Central Egg Cooker



I got this awesome little gadget from my sweet husband for Christmas and I...am...in...love with it!  I normally have a hard boiled egg (actually I like mine medium) most mornings for breakfast.  This little cutie does all the work and guessing time for me.  I place my egg(s) in side add my water and simply turn it on and go about my business.  I don't even have to watch it boil or time it.  It lets ME know when she's ready.  Yeah, It's a she.  Absolutely a must for the person that makes a lot of eggs.
Plus, last weekend I made the entire family, there are only three of us but still, omelets!!   They looked great, tasted great and I even touched mine and it felt GREAT!!

Mine came from Bed Bath and Beyond and was priced for $39.95.  Then when matched with their 20% coupon good ole' Santa saved a little more.  Right now at Amazon.com (which I also love) it is showing for $39.95.  

I would recommend this to ANYONE!!

  • Easy to clean.
  • Easy to use.
  • Small to store. (I always hate getting new fund gadgets and not having a place to store them.)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...