Sunday, January 16, 2011

500 Business Cards for $10...Plus FREE Shipping!!






Vistaprint is offering a pretty sweet deal right now for business cards. You can get 500 Premium Business Cards for $10 plus FREE Shipping. I thought this was a pretty good deal. I needed some business cards and was expecting to spend $15 or so. It really helps when the shipping is FREE!

I just got the plain white on the back of my card. There are a lot of extras you can add, depending on what you want to spend. I liked the calendar and the spiritual background (one with the cross) but I decided to keep my cost down and make it all fancy on the front.

They also have a deal where you can get 250 business cards (not the premium) for FREE, but I believe you pay for the shipping. I decided not to do this deal because I really liked a premium design and I felt $10 was a good deal for 500 business cards. With this deal there were some really cool designs.

Have fun and I hope you find something that works for you. I am unsure how long this deal is running.







Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...