Friday, January 14, 2011

Avon's Awesome Pearl Earring & Pendant Gift Set Video

I am excited to do my first video about Avon. I had a lot of fun making it and I don't even remember how many videos it took to get to the one I finally kept. I am not sure if that is good or bad, but I do know practice makes perfect. I alwasy love hearing your feedback. I obviously know acting is not my calling, but what a great way to share knowlege and inform your audience.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the Avon products I discussed in the video or Avon in general. You can contact me at 314-495-2699 or juliesutton.avon@att.net

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...