Friday, January 21, 2011

Introducing Peace Of Mind Shopping At Schnucks


For all my local readers.  Schnucks is introducing a new program called Peace of Mind Shopping.  For me, I shop at Schnucks regularly and I trust their low prices as well as their products.  With the new program they will adjust prices on 1,700 of their most purchase food items to offer us, the customer exceptional value everyday!  I could sure go for that!  How about you? 

On top of that Schnucks is also offering a Sweepstakes!!  To celebrate the new Peace of Mind Pricing Program Schnucks would like to give you the opportunity to win $500 in Schnucks gift cards!  Awesome!! 

Go HERE to find out complete details and learn more about Peace of Mind Shopping at Schnucks. 

Thanks to Jenny at TheJennyPincher
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...