Thursday, February 10, 2011

Printable Coupons Must Haves For Your Grocery Trip

As I was putting together my shopping list for my grocery list I came across some awesome internet coupons.  I had not seen them on other sites and They fit right in to just what I am needing.  Well, a couple of them were on other sites, but they were so good I had to share!  : ) 

Always remember, when you are looking for coupons on coupon blogs, sites or even on Facebook.  Remember to go directly to the products site and see what promotions/coupons they are offering.  For instance, my family LOVES V8 Fusion, me too!  There is a coupon out there (1/2/11SS) for $1/2 V8 Fusion Prod.  Well, I already used all 3 of mine on my last grocery trip and there is a good sale this week at Schnucks.  So, I simply typed in "V8 Fusion coupons" into my Google search bar and up came a link for a $1/2 plus other V8 coupons.  YAY!! 

My point is to always search yourself.  Don't just rely on others for the best deals.  Please, don't get me wrong.  There are some amazing, wonderful sites that I use on a weekly basis.  I am just saying it never hurts to do a little looking yourself.  You may be pleasantly surprised what you might find. 

V8 Promotions - $1/2 V8 Fusion, $1/2 V8 Vegetable Juice, $1/1 V8 Fusion + Tea (have you tried this?  So yummy!!)  and more!!

$2/1 Oscar Mayer Carving Meats - Like their Facebook page and click on the Good Mood tab.  thx Coupon STL

$2/1 Palermo's Pizza

$1/1 Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheat Cereal - My husband speciafically wanted this cereal and I was so glad to find a coupon for it!  It's the little things!  (Plus more great coupon on this link). 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...