Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tiny Tillia Start Shopping April 12, 2011 Sneak Peek HERE

Have you heard of Tiny Tillia?  It is Avon's exclusive collection for Mom & Baby including:
  • Bath & Body
  • Babywear
  • Fun Toys
  • Mommy Must-Haves
  • Nursery Decor & more!!
Please contact me if you are interested in ordering or receiving a catalog.  On April 12th, 2011 my online site will go live and you will be able to order online or directly through me.  How exciting!!  Just some of the premium services you will receive from me are:
  • Online gift registry
  • Personalization
  • Gift boxing!!
Here is a Sneak Peek of just some of the exciting products Tiny Tillia has to offer.













Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...