Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Crunchy Onion Fish Recipe

Last night I had some Tilapia I wanted to cook.  I went to one of my favorites resources Better Recipes to find a new yummy recipe and it was a hit with my family.  I though I would share it with you! 

Crunchy Onion Fish


Fish fillets (such as tilapia) are coated with a mixture of mayo, horseradish mustard and Worcestershire, then topped with canned French fried onions before baking.  You may also use Sole or even Catfish for this recipe.

Ingredients
•4 tilapia fillets

•1 tsp. Salt, or to taste

•1 tsp. Black pepper, or to taste

•1/2 cup Mayonnaise

•2 Tbsp. French's Horseradish Mustard ( I did not have this so I substituted French's Brown Spicy Mustard)

•1 Tbsp. French's Classic Worcestershire Sauce

•2 cups French's French fried Onions

1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees 2) Pat fish fillets dry and sprinkle with salt and pepper 3) Mix mayonnaise, Horseradish Mustard, and Worcestershire until completely blended. Coat fish evenly in this blended mixture 4) Place fish in a greased baking pan 5) Cover the top of the fish with French Fried Onions 6) Bake for approx. 15-20 minutes, until the fish flakes easily.

I decided to serve my Crunchy Onion Tilapia with corn and pineapple.  This is a recipe I would keep and make again.  My daughter loved it and had seconds and my husband loved it too! 


 Pat fish fillets dry and sprinkle with salt and pepper.

 After mixing mayonnaise, Horseradish Mustard, and Worcestershire until completely blended. I coated the fish evenly in this blended mixture and placed in the greased pan.

 Cover the top of the fish with French Fried Onions and your tilapia are ready to bake.

Yummy!  Fresh from the oven and ready to eat! 
Enjoy !  I would love to know if you tried this recipe and what you and family thought. 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...