Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!!


Today is Read Across America Day.  Honoring Dr. Seuss, Read Across America Day is celebrated on March 2nd, Dr. Seuss' birthday. The National Education Association sponsors events to inspire reading in children throughout our schools and communities. 

You can read more about Read Across America by clicking HERE

More information about Read Across America on Seussville

I also came across a pretty cool site wile researching Dr. Seuss.  It is called Seussville and it looks pretty awesome for kids and parents. 

It is a must see site.  There are games, videos, books and so much more!  This is something I am sure kids of different ages will love.  I am having fun just exploring and finding what all there is.  Enjoy and have fun with your kids!! 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...