Once my childish excitement wore off I finally got to use my new product. Yay! The fun part. To my surprise, I loved everything about it.
- Does it smell good? Yes!! I cannot stand products that smell. Can you?
- Did it make my hair feel or look greasy? No, not at all. My hair felt almost thicker and it certainly had more volume and bounce.
- Was it easy to use? Most definitely. After I was done showering I towel dried my hair and sprayed 3 -4 sprays. I then worked the solution into my roots using my hands. I always dry my hair with a hair dryer and so I continued to dry it and I loved my results.
Avon is running a special during Campaign 18 where you can buy the Advance Techniques Volume Collection 5 - piece for $14.99 (valued at $33) OR you can buy them separately.
Advance Techniques Volume 5 - Piece Collection (sold sseparately)
- Advance Techniques Volume Shampoo - $2.99
- Advance Techniques Volume Conditioner - $2.99
- Advance Techniques Root Boosting Tonic - $4.99
- Advance Techniques Volumizing Spray - $4.99
- Detangling Comb - $5