Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's Finally HERE!! Tiny Tillia Baby Photo Search Contest!

It is finally here!  Moms, dads, grandparents, family members and even friends...Here is your chance to share your adorable one's face with the world and win some bragging rights for years to come!

  • First-Place Baby will be featured in a Tiny Tillia Storybook AND win a $5,000 U.S. Savings Bond
  • 10 Cuties will win Tiny Tillia products valued at $300.
  • 25 Sweeties will win Tiny Tillia products valued at $75.
All winning photos will be showcased on tinytillia.com!! 

It's Simple To Enter:
  1. Go to tinytillia.com
  2. Complete the entry form
  3. Upload a photo of your baby, newborn to 24 month
Be sure to enter MY name so that when your baby wins, so do I! 
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the Contest of shopping online at TinyTillia.com.  I appreciate you as a customer and you shopping with me.  Thank you! 

Official Rules:
No purchase necessary to enter or win.  Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and DC, 18 & over.  Contest open to Avon Representatives.  Contest begins 12:00 AM ET 9/15/2011 and ends 11:59 PM ET 10/17/2011.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...