Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Great Barbie Savings At Target



I am sure many of you already have seen the Target ad for this week.  In the electronics section you will find the NEW Barbie DVD Barbie: A Perfect Christmas which was just released Tuesday, November 8th.

Here is the deal: Buy Barbie: A Perfect Christmas  DVD ($11.99) OR Barbie Perfect Christmas Doll($18.99)
You will get FREE 5" A Perfect Christmas Chelsea Doll.
Now, let's make this deal a little sweeter.
Buy 1 Barbie: A Perfect Christmas DVD - $11.99 (reg. $14.99).
Get 1 A Perfect Christmas Chelsea Doll - FREE.
Buy 1 Barbie Princess Charm School DVD $9.99 (reg. $14.99)
Use the $5/any Barbie movie (it does exclude several movies, but not the Christmas one.  I do not remember which ones since I used it.) The peelie is found on the Barbie Princess Charm School DVD.
Total spent = $16.98 for 2 Barbie DVD and 1 Christmas Chelsea doll.  Savings = $19.99 Almost 50%!!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...