Saturday, November 26, 2011

PineCone Research Is Growing Take Survey's ~ Earn CASH!



I have been doing PineCone Research surveys for the past 1 1/2 years.  I am an Avon Representative which allows me to set my own hours plus I have a part time job on the side.  These surveys are fun and last anywhere from 2 - 15 minutes long and you are paid $3 for each one.  I usually receive an estimate of 1 - 4 surveys a month.  It really just depends.

This is how is works.  Click on this link HERE to learn more and sign up.  Once you are signed up you will start receiving emails for each survey.  Each survey is confidential and literally takes under 20 minutes.  Once completed you will receive you payment depending on what type of payment you choose.  You can either have your payment sent through check or paid through your pay pal account.  I have always received my payment by check.  It usually take 5 - 7 days to receive payment this way.  I believe pay pal is quicker.

That's all there is too it.  Quick, easy and fun!  I must say, don't play on getting rich by these surveys, but it a nice, easy way to earn a few extra bucks if you have the extra 5 - 10 minutes.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...