Wednesday, May 9, 2012

It's Almost Summer Which Means FREE Movie Time At Wehrenberg Theatres

Every summer at Wehrenberg Theatres they have a Family Summer Series where you can see some of the best family films for FREE!  Plus, They always have a special food & drink combo for kids (adults can get one too) for just $5.  This helps keeps the cost down plus makes it simple when trying to decide what to get at the snack bar. 
Grace and I have gone for the past several years and have always had a blast!  If you haven't been before one little thing I like to do is make sure you get there in plenty of time.  These seats can fill up fast.  I have seen entire daycare centers take up 3 or 4 rows.  And trust me, they like to save these seats and I have seen it get a little ugly...*yikes* 
For 2012 the Family Summer Series starts 6/6 and runs through 8/16.  The movies are every Wednesday and Thursday at 10am.  Please click HERE to find the specific locations and times.  Here is a better look at the movies playing this year.

Even if you do not live in the St. Louis area check you local movie theater.  I have heard of other theaters that do very similar events during the summer for children. 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...