Friday, June 29, 2012

Unwrap The Flavor - Grilling Veggies Is My New Favorite!


Grilling Vegetable has become my new favorite way to cook veggies this summer on the grill.  Grilling vegetables in foil packets seals in moisture for tasty, tender sides hot off the barbecue - and you won't have to wash a single dish.

Target (and I am sure other stores) does carry some fun grilling tools I would like to purchase to try in the future to see how they work. For right now, I love how easy and delicious my foil has worked for me.

Potatoes With Parsley


Place 1 pound small potatoes on a large piece parchment-lined foil.  Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper.  Fold into a tight packet and grill over medium-high until potatoes are tender, 25 to 30 minutes.  Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.  Serves 4


Buttered Corn With Chives

Place 4 ears corn, shucked, on a large piece of parchment-lined foil.  Top with 1 tablespoon unsalted butter; season with salt and pepper.  Fold into a tight packet and grill over medium-high until corn is tender, 8 to 10 minutes.  Sprinkle with chopped fresh chives.  Serves 4

Mushrooms With Basil

Place 10 ounces button mushrooms on a large piece of parchment-lined foil.  Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper.  Fol into a tight packet and grill over medium-high until mushrooms are tender, 12 to 15 minutes.  Sprinkle with torn fresh basil.  Serves 4

You can add other ingredients or spices to each veggies or try other favorite vegetables.  When I make my potatoes I have added minced garlic and chopped onion to cubed potatoes.  There are many different variations.  I think what make the flavor and veggies taste do good is how the vegetables are prepared(foil) and cooked (grill).

I would love to hear you favorites veggies recipes.  How do your grill your vegetables?
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...