Monday, July 2, 2012

Shop Quick, Shop Easy, Shop Avon Outlet And SAVE!


If you love to save money like I do than checking out the outlet section of my Avon Online Store is a MUST.   These are my Top 5 picks for this week.  Hurry...Quantities are limited and once they are gone...they are gone!!

Makeup




When ordering online remember to choose the Direct Delivery option.  This will ensure you items will be delivered directly to your front door.  Also, be sure to use a FREE Shipping code if applicable.  Below please find the current codes for my Avon Online Store 

REPFLYER  or  FIRSTREP   - For new customers on ANY size orders. (has been known to work more than once)

JULYGIFT1  - Spend $30 or more.  Get FREE Shipping AND a FREE Gift.  A Summer Sequin Wristlet. 








Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...