Wednesday, August 15, 2012

And The Votes Are In (Well, Almost)

I am trying out my first poll on my blog and I would LOVE it if you took a moment to vote.  You will find the poll on the top-right hand side of my blog.  If I get a good response I think it would be fun to keep it on as a permanent part of Stlavonlady.

The question is What Do You Love Most About School Starting?  (remember do not vote here.  vote top-right hand corner).

1.  Finally!! Some Peace And Quiet!
2.  Structure...My Kids Really Need That.
3.  I Honestly Miss My Kids.
4.  I Miss My Kids, But I Love The Time To Myself.
5.  I Don't Have Any Kids.

Thanks everyone and don't forget to vote!!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following my blog.I'm now following back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...