Sunday, September 2, 2012

$#!%! - Just Wink Cards Are Just Right For ME!!


Have you seen the Just Wink cards at Target?  They are SO fun!!  I am not sure if they are just sold at Target or at other stores, but I have only seen them at Target.  I would guess they are sold at other stores.  I first noticed them with my Shopkicks, which is an entirely different post.  Which I LOVE!  For a few weeks in a row you could get kicks for Just Wink cards at Target.  Each time I would scan the cards and get my kicks I would notice how fun and different these cards were.
One thing I am terrible at is sending birthday cards.  Yes, I do have an address book which contains every ones address along with their birthday but for some reason it is that next step to actually purchasing the card that I find to be so difficult.  In the past 10 days I have actually been in Target 3 times with the full intention of buying my sweet niece a birthday card and still came home empty handed.  Unbelievable...Well, I finally remembered and I found the perfect card.  Once I picked it up I new it was perfect.

Here is the front of the card.
He He

The inside.  Too funny.  Technically I remember the day of her birthday.  I just can't remember to buy and send the card on time.  

That is why I am loving Just Wink cards!  There is an app that you can download, which I just did.  This app is perfect for me.  You can send any card you want.  You have the option to add a photo and a personal image.  Then you can actually sign the card.  All you need to do to send the card is create a FREE account.  LOVE it!!  You can send through Email, Facebook, Twitter, Text or Snail Mail.  I would guess sending through Snail mail would mean you would have to give a credit card for the cost of postage.  



Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen these, but I'll have to check them out. I'm kind of a cheap-o and try not to buy cards, lol.

    Stopping in and now following along via the blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower via the blog hop! Stop by and say hello. :)

    Rachel
    http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!

    Following and stopping by from the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great tip! I'm always looking for ways to send e-cards to loved ones and will have to give this a try!

    Thanks so much for stopping by and following my blog. I'm returning the follow and looking forward to reading more of your wonderful site! :)

    Kim
    Little Rays of Sunshine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...