Sunday, September 2, 2012

Stlavonlady - Scatterbrained In St. Louis OR a cat, girl, man and me!



I have been tossing around the idea of changing the name of my blog.  Well, just part of the name.  I am going to stick with Stlavonlady.  It's a must.  I honestly like the name and I think it is pretty catchy.  It's the "a cat, girl, man and me" I am not too sure of.  I added that a few months ago to try and add a little more about me and my blog.  Not sure if I like it.  What do you think?

A little history about my blog.  I will try to be brief (which is so hard for me). I started writing this blog to promote my Avon business.  I obviously live in St. Louis.  That is where Stlavonlady came from.  That part is written in stone.  Well, maybe nut stone but it sure is not changing.  Over the years I started writing about more than just Avon.  You know the normal topics, life, kids, work, recipes.  I recently started doing giveaways and I also talk a lot about saving money and coupons.
Anyone who knows me also knows my sweet daughter Grace.  Many times I feel I am asking Grace where things are or What was I doing?  Grace is awesome, full of life 8 (soon to be 9) year old.  She is also one smart cookie.  She is my walking calendar.  I suppose that is good (sometimes).  There are so many times I feel oh what is the word I am looking for.....Scatterbrained.


Definition for scatterbrainedscat·ter·brained

    adjective /ˈskatərˌbrānd/ 
    1. (of a person) Disorganized and lacking in concentration.
    2. Having the qualities of a scatterbrain; absent-minded, forgetful, distractable.


Well, reading the actual definition it sounds pretty harsh.  I must agree there are times where this does describe me perfectly.  Anyway, I would like your thoughts on me changing my blog title.  Right now it is:

Stlavonlady - a cat, girl, man and me!

I was thinking about changing the title to:

Stlavonlady - Scatterbrained In St. Louis

What do you think?
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is too cute. I like the name scattered brain in st louis, its very unique. Thank you for following@indecisive diva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...