Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Apps Everyone Will Enjoy!!

As I was searching on my phone for coupon apps I came across these 2 apps that I thought were pretty cool.  Well, One is just fun and can be useful at times and the other is just pretty awesome. 

The first on is Fast Food Calories by nanobitsoftware


This is for those who eat out a lot or a little.  Now you can find out exactly what you eat and how many calories, fat, protein and carbs you intake!  I have compared a few of the restaurants and the amounts seem to be right on.  Kind of of a nice tool if you are watching your calories but still like to eat out.  This version of it for the iphone is currently FREE.  There is a Fast Food Calories Pro which is currently $0.99.  I didn't see it worth the added money.  Free was just fine with me. 

The second is the Bible App by YouVersion




This Bible App is available for iphone, Android, Palm and certain Blackberry phones.  It is super easy to download and even easier to navigate and use.  41 Translations in 22 Languages
Engage in Scripture like never before. Download the free app and enjoy regular time with the Bible, right when and where you need it. With the free Bible app, you can access your bookmarks, community contributions, and reading plans no matter where you are.  This app is currently FREE to download. 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...