Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Where Do I Get My Weekly Ad Match Ups From?

I have been asked by my several friends and family members where and how I get such good deals.  This is how I answer.  A lot of them I find on my own.  I do the searching.  I get all the emails and sign up for all the programs and for all the promotions.  I look on Facebook for the fan pages to see what deals are currently running.  I also have signed up for a majority of restaurants and retail stores in my area.  I receive the up to date information and promotions via email.

I also get help from other local sites.  When I do my grocery shopping list I rely partly on other sites and partly on myself.  I sit down and bring up two amazing sites. 

Clippin' With Carie

Coupon STL

Both of these sites are based in the St. Louis area.  This makes the pricing and stores more accurate.  I use both of these sites to help plan my grocery list.  I also do searching of my own because a lot of the time you can not make a complete grocery list from their "deals."  At least I can't  The lists they make are awesome, it's just for me it's not what I call "meat & potatoes" list.  Sometimes it can be stock up items.  So I will go through each add and compare the sales to CouponTom or to the products website to see if I can find a coupon to make the sale even better. 

I invite you to check out these sites if you haven't already for your weekly ad match ups.  I also invite you to bookmark my blog.  I do my best to post the best and most popular deals and coupons.  Got any ideas?  I would love to hear them. 

I also blog about me, my life and what is new with Avon.  Do you live in the St. Louis area and are you are interested in an Avon brochure?  I would love to hear from you!  Outside the St. Louis area?  You can always shop on my online store and remember I am here to answer any questions you may have. 

I frequently do Avon giveaways.  That is the best way for me to share my product with you!  So I would love for you to share my blog with your friends, family anyone you think would benefit from the information I share.  If you have a blog and would like to swap buttons please let me know.  That would help me out plus I would love to help out your site!   

Thanks!  If you have any questions about couponing or Avon or my site in general I will do my best to answer them. 

 

 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...