Monday, January 17, 2011

Through My Child's Eyes...Random Photos

The adage "A picture is worth a thousand words" which we are all familiar with.  What does this really mean?  Basically, a picture tells a story just as well as a large amount of descriptive text.  A picture can tell many different stories.  Pictures can say so many different things, but to me sometimes a picture is one of the best ways to capture memories we all love and try to hold on to.

For Christmas we got Grace her own digital camera.  We bought her a cheap camera when she was four and she played with it until the day she opened her new one.  Grace loves taking pictures!  I love that!  I think one of the best things you can do is give a child a camera and see where it takes them.  Seeing what a child really sees.  I love seeing the pictures Grace takes.  Grace also has a DSi which has a camera.  Some days she will take up to 100 pictures.  Love it!!

Random Photos
by Julia Grace Sutton












Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...