Friday, January 14, 2011

Wehrenberg - MVP Card

Did you know Wehrenberg Theatres had a MVP card? I certainly did not. I just registered for mine and I am excited for the savings that I can start receiving. Go HERE to register to receive yours.

The Enrollment is totally FREE and you earn points by every movie ticket you buy at the box office AND for all the delicious food you eat at the concession stand.

So how does it work? You will earn 7 points for every $1 you spend per card, per day, per transaction. Please see Wehrenberg site for full details.

I wish I had my card a few weeks ago. We went to several movies over the holidays. We could have racked up some points. Have fun and enjoy those movies!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...