Friday, April 29, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

I came across this pretty cool photography site called Twisted Fate Photography while doing some blog hops.  As I was checking out the page I saw this post called, " Fill in the Blank Friday."  Totally caught my eye.  I decided to follow along and link up to her post.  The questions sounded like fun.  Here we go!

  1. I am looking forward to this Saturday!   I am having lunch with a good friend that I haven't seen in over 6 months, way too long!  She just told me a few weeks ago that she was expecting so that makes it even more exciting. 
  2. Something kind of embarrassing that I still love anyway is to watch Disney shows and.  They have some great shows and movies on the Disney channel. 
  3. My favorite car is the current car I drive.  A 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with a Hemi.  I know not very exciting, but I am not into cars too much. 
  4. If I could pick one type of weather to live in for the rest of my life it would be I first wanted to say Fall with this one.  I love Fall!  It is my favorite season.  The cooler weather, the trees are so beautiful and the time right before Christmas.  Could I live in Fall for the rest of my life?  NO WAY!  I need a little heat and cold in my life!
  5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is spend a little time with my daughter.  She always knows how to bring a smile to my face. 
  6. This weekend I plan on spending time with great friends, doing a little work and relaxing!
  7. If I were a color I would be GREEN!  Any shade of green would do! 
You can leave a message for me or Link up with Twisted Fate Photography and do your own Blank Friday!  I would love to hear your answers too!!! 

Happy Friday Everyone!!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...