Friday, April 29, 2011

Yankee Candle In-Store BONUS At Bed Bath & Beyond

While eating breakfast this morning I noticed this great deal from Bed Bath & Beyond.  When you spend $20 on any Yankee Candle purchase you will receive a FREE Yankee Candle Spring Sampler 4-pack (valued at $7.96).  It is a 4-pack of the votive candles. 

This could be a great addition to your candle collection or a great gift with Mother's Day coming up!  Also, remember the fragrances of the month - Bahama Breeze, Lilac Blossoms and Midnight Jasmine are all 25% off. 

Don't forget to look on the back of your mailer for a $5 off any purchase of $15 or more.  If you do not have a mailer you can go HERE and sign up for a 20% off coupon which will arrive through your email. 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...