Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Free Summer Series Is Back At Wehrenberg 6/1 - 8/4


I absolutely loved it when Wehrenberg does the Family Summer Series!  Last year I had the pleasure of going to several of the movies and I hope the same will be of this year.  It is a great way to get the family and friends together to watch family friendly movies and not spend a fortune.  I would recommend getting there a little early.  The seats fill up fast and many times you find daycares and schools bring their kids/students there. 

The movies are FREE and then they have a special food and drink combo offer for the kids!  This year it is popcorn and soda for $5.  If I remember correctly, adults can get it too.  At least we were able to last year.  Click HERE for a list of movies that are playing and theatres.  There are a lot of really good ones this year!

If you don't live in the St. Louis area, check your local movie theatres.  You might be surprised to find that they could have similar summer packages.  It is a great way to keep you family entertained and see some fun movies! 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...