Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Office Max - 8GB USB Flash Drive Just $3.99 Plus Free Paper!!



I have been needing a new flash drive for both work and personal use.  There was a pretty awesome deal I saw posted on one of my favorite coupon sites, Hip2Save yesterday that I almost ordered.  The deal was for a 16 GB USB Flash Drive on Amazon.com for just $6.20 but you had to pay Shipping.  For me it would have been $4.99.  Don't get me wrong, this was still a great deal, but I just didn't feel like messing with the ordering process this time (even thought I do love Amazon.com).  I now noticed that the priced has gone up to $11.13.  : (

Luckily I noticed the Office Max ad for this week (good through Saturday, August 18) They have a Kingston 8GB Data Traveler 101 USB Flash Drive for just $4.99 (reg $19.99) OR choose the 16GB for $8.99 (reg $29.99).

To make this deal even sweeter you can take 20% off everything with this coupon I found on GeoQpons.  I LOVE GeoQpons!!  If you have not downloaded the app for your phone you need to!! Click HERE for the coupon.

PLUS, this week when you spend $5 or more your can get 5 FREE filler paper (valued $1 each).  So after the 20% coupon I spent only $3.99 for the 8GB and $7.19 for the 16GB USB (before tax)

There are many other deals happening this week with Office Max, but these are just a few I took advantage of.


I decided to get (1) 8 GB and (1) 16 GB.  I needed the 16 GB so bad I already opened it.  


My 5 packs of free paper. Always helps especially when school is starting!!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for stopping by close to home, returning the favor and following you back. look forward to more posts from you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...