Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Hopper



Anyone else giggle a little when they see these commercials?  I think the Hopper: Vacation is my favorite with the Kangaroo sitting in the back of the car as the family is getting sick.

Well, today in the mail I received my own personal stuffed Hopper and little Joey.  I totally forgot ordering this cute little pair a couple months ago and now it sits on my kitchen counter just waiting to have something done with it.

Did anyone else order one and receive there's yet?  Well it is super cute and I can't wait to see what my daughter thinks of the Hopper and Jesse.



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...