Monday, February 14, 2011

My New Favorite Show


Academy Award winner Kathy Bates stars in the title role about how people can embrace the unexpected and other curve balls that life can throw at them.  Emmy Award-writing writer/producer David E. Kelley is behind this amazing new legal drama that I am now calling my new favorite show. 

I was flipping through the channels Sunday evening and noticed Harry's Law was on.  I recalled commercials advertising it several months back and saying how it looked so good.  I started watching it and immediately loved it .  There were two shows on back-to-back and I watched them both.  The fact that it mixes a show about law and order, and humor plus to me it was very interesting.  Thumbs up!!

I don't think the shows reviews are doing the best.  It has been running since I believe the middle on January.  I hope the reviews pick up and others check it out.  So, next Monday at 9pm (central) set your DVR or just plan on watching it.  Let me know what you think. 


Harriet "Harry" Korn (Kathy Bates) doesn't believe things happen for a reason, but she discovers that they sometimes do. A stubborn  Cincinnatii patent attorney who gets fired from her job at a big firm, mainly because she stopped caring about her work. Through a series of coincidental accidents, she decides to open a jack-of-all-trades legal office in an abandoned shoe store in a developing neighborhood, thus forcing her to start a fresh start.  She finds it when her world unexpectedly collides, literally, with Malcolm Davies (Aml Ameen), a kind-hearted college student who desperately needs Harry's help with his pending court case, and he subsequently goes to work for her.

In this office, Bates is joined by her perky assistant Jenna (Bittany Storm), who knows what to do with the shoes the last tenant left behind, and junior associate Adam (Nate Corddry), who left his huge firm out of admiration for Harry, as well as a desire to change things up after a huge break-up.







 
Plus Harry's Law also has Paul McCrane (ER) I don't know why, but I love him as an actor. He is a little annoying in Harry's Law and I think that is what I enjoy about his character.  In ER he was like that to.  mean, angry, grumpy man, but also could be a sweet, tender-hearted soul. (on a rare occasion.)
Pin It!

1 comment:

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...