Tuesday, August 14, 2012

AVON Specials For Campaign 18 - Orders Due Monday, August 20!




I wanted to highlight a few of the amazing deals happening in Campaign 18.  I apologize for getting this email sent out so late.  I will be placing my next order this coming Monday, August, 20th.  You have until Tuesday, August 21 at midnight to order online.  You can view the entire Campaign 18 brochure HERE.  

All the Anew trial sizes are all on sale for $1.99 (reg $7.50)
Mix and Max on Your Favorite Fragrances - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
Charm Holder Necklace & Choice of CZ Birthstone Colored Baby Hugs Charm (many of you have seen me wearing mine) on sale for $6.99 for the set.  
Take Advantage of SSS NEW Bath Oil and Great Price - $6.99 each!  

Thanks Everyone!  Please let me know if you have any questions about Campaign 18 or the 2 previous Campaigns (C-17 & C-16) which you can still order from.  

You can contact me directly at the links below:

Julie Sutton
Avon Sales Leader
314-495-2699
Free Shipping On ANY Size Order For New Customers!  
Use REPFLYER or FIRSTREP at Checkout!!

Do you know of anyone who is looking for a way to earn money?  AVON might be the answer.  Have them contact me to find out how to start with AVON for just $10.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Visiting from the blog hop! Come over and visit me today! :) Lot's of good things are happening over at the ol' blog! :)

    Hope to see you there!

    xoxo ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...